2021-2022 ICCA Invitational Dates November 20 Waterloo November 28 Alton December 4 Pontiac December 4 Carterville December 5 Mt. Vernon December 11 Highland December 11 Farmington December 11 Rockford Guilford December 12 Pinckney... Read More
ICCA provides monies to senior cheerleaders as scholarship money for continuing education. These winners are selected from seniors throughout the state of Illinois who excel in cheerleading as well as the classroom. Seniors who apply need to be members of ICCA. The finalists will be contacted to set up their interview time which may be conducted via Zoom. Below is a list of information needed when applying for a scholarship. To apply for Scholarship please go to the link below and complete online.
1) Your school must be an ICCA member or you as an individual have to be an ICCA member to be eligible for a scholarship.
2) You must complete the form online by November 30th, 2021 by midnight to be considered for an ICCA Scholarship.
4) You need to contact the registrar at your school and have him or her send an official transcript that includes a non-weighted GPA and ACT/SAT score. This should be in a sealed envelope and sent to the Scholarship Director (address on google form).
5) You must download the coach’s questionnaire from the google form and give it to your coach to fill out and send in a sealed envelope to the Scholarship Director. (address on google form)
6) Scoring Values: Academic – 50 pts, Cheerleading Skills – 45 pts, Coaches Questionnaire – 5 pts
7) Video scoring is done by 3 members of the ICCA Board of Directors.
8) Create your video and submit using the directions on the application form.
***Videos not submitted in the correct order listed above will not be considered for Scholarship.***
2021 Scholarship Winners
2020 Scholarship Winners
2019 Scholarship Winners
2018 Scholarship Winners
2017 ICCA Scholarship Winners
2016 Scholarship Winners
2015 Scholarship Winners