2021-2022 ICCA Invitational Dates November 20 Waterloo November 28 Alton December 4 Pontiac December 4 Carterville December 5 Mt. Vernon December 11 Highland December 11 Farmington December 11 Rockford Guilford December 12 Pinckney... Read More
- The first day of summer contact days was June 7, 2021.
- Summer contact days conclude the Sunday of Week 5 of the IHSA standardized calendar (August 1, 2021).
- Students and coaches each have 20 contact days per sport independently. (This is an adjustment from the 25 allowable contact days due to the IHSA sport seasons going into late June this year)
- Sideline Cheer is an IHSA Activity and does not have any season or contact limitations. Local schools can determine when these groups can meet and try-out for their teams.
- Competitive cheer teams are subject to season and contact limitations per IHSA By-laws.
- Cheer teams can refer to local school policy and the IDPH All Sports guidance during the summer.
ICCA COMPETITION INFORMATION
FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR!
Not sure of your membership status?
|December 5||Mt. Vernon|
|December 11||Rockford Guilford|
|December 12||Marian Catholic|
|December 18||Oswego East|
|January 23||Mater Dei|