2021-2022 ICCA Invitational Dates November 20 Waterloo November 28 Alton December 4 Pontiac December 4 Carterville December 5 Mt. Vernon December 11 Highland December 11 Farmington December 11 Rockford Guilford December 12 Pinckney... Read More
If you have a passion for the sport of cheerleading and would love to be recognized for your hard work and effort, then YOU need to apply for the ICCA All-State Team! A lucky group of outstanding athletes are selected from the best Varsity level cheerleaders throughout the State of Illinois.
Freshman through Senior athletes are eligible to apply provided you are a member of your Varsity cheerleading team. If you are also applying for the ICCA Scholarship, we’ve made it even easier for you. The video requirements are the same! How easy is that?!
ALL STATE INFORMATION 2021/22
1. Your school must be an ICCA member OR you as an individual must be an ICCA member to be eligible to apply.
2. You must complete and submit your application online by midnight, Tuesday, November 30, 2021.
3. Those selected will be posted on the ICCA website by Monday, December 20, 2021.
4. Create your video, take a head shot photo in your uniform and submit using the directions on the application form.
1. Applicant must be in uniform in the skills video.
2. Applicant must be in uniform for photo (head shot).
3. Other cheerleaders seen in the video should be in practice clothing and only seen during the stunting section.
4. All skills must be performed on a cheer mat (NO spring floor).
5. The video should be no longer than 2 minutes.
6. Follow the directions on the application form regarding the video and photo upload.
The video is required to be in the following order:
1) Floor Cheer (no stunts but must incorporate one jump and a tumbling skill)
2) Dance (dance should have three 8-counts and use audible music)
3) Combination Jump (Demonstrate your best triple jump)
4) Tumbling (include ONE each of your best standing tumbling AND a running tumbling pass)
5) Stunt sequence (Applicants for the stunt sequence may be the base, top or back spot but not the front spot. Two
***Videos not submitted in the correct order listed above will not be considered for the All State Team.***
SKILLS VIDEO SCORE SHEET
The skills video is worth (45) points. See the breakdown below of how your video will be judged.
• Voice (5 points): Articulation/volume/pacing
• Motions (5 points): Evaluated throughout the whole video. Placement/execution/sharpness
• Dance (5 points): Rhythm/timing/execution
• Jumps (5 points): Flexibility/execution/form/height/landing
• Tumbling (5 points): Difficulty/execution/technique
• Stunting (5 points): Difficulty/execution/technique/variety
• Creativity/Originality (5 points): How your video stands out from others
• Overall Appeal (5 points): Enthusiasm/energy/facials/appropriateness
• Video follows order and guidelines (5 points)
For questions about the All-State team or process, please email All-State Director Gina Dailey at: [email protected]
Congratulations to the
2021 ICCA All-State Team
Mycha Donaldson- Effingham High School
Kaleigha Grant- Peoria High School
Miranda Hursey- Farmington Central High School
Mark Martin- Marian Catholic High School
Evan McIntire- Civic Memorial High School
Lily Nevin- Carl Sandburg High School
Ava Stroobosscher- Carl Sandburg High School
Kylie Turner- Farmington Central High School
Victoria Vargas- Carl Sandburg High School
Abby Wall- Greenville High School
Summer Ware- Peoria High School
Macy Webster- Peoria High School